Min. 3 years in Dynamics 365 FO/Dynamics AX/ERP
Degree in Science, Business or Information Technology, or equivalent
4-6 full life cycle implementations experience
Ideally, Microsoft certified
Focused and autonomous
What you need to know
At the heart of JCH Media is a bunch of talented individuals doing what they do best – kicking ass and delivering award-winning solutions (well, we think so!).
Our reward is our clients loving what we deliver for them – we don’t settle for average, we look for the ledge and hang just over it. We get sh#t done, have fun doing it and are always proud of what we design, build and deliver.
What we are looking for
We are are now looking for a new team player. A guru of some sorts, you know your tools, you know Microsoft Dynamics 365 and you know how to flex (your skills)!
This is an opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM specialist to step into a contract or permanent role delivering and managing client production systems in Dynamics 365. The role will also require you to engage with our clients to capture business needs, design solutions and implement outcomes into production environments.
- Demonstrated experience in developing on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service applications
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and solve problems proactively
- Proven experience in data modelling and process design
- Technical and consulting experience coupled with good communication skills
- Experience working in AGILE environments
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Experience with system integration and data migration
- Current Dynamics Certification desirable
So, if you have the skills (check), you want a challenge (check), you want flexible working arrangements (check), you want to work for a cool company (check), you want to learn (check) then what are you doing? Get in contact with us!
What you might like about this role
This is a great opportunity for the right person who wishes to be part of a growing company where you are appreciated and rewarded for your efforts. You will be supported and encouraged to learn and challenge yourself so that you can be your best and did I mention we pay well too.
- Great Salary
- Autonomy and the ability to influence and make decisions
- Flexible work arrangement – work from home, work from the office, work from wherever you get the best result
- A company that supports and encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Awesome team, awesome culture, awesome clients
- Birthday day off
- Rewards program
- A company that fosters and encourages personal development