Min. 4 years Microsoft SharePoint applications (2013/2016/O365)
.NET, MVC, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server
Ideally, Microsoft certified
Focused and autonomous
What you need to know
We are now looking for a new team player. A guru of some sorts, you know your tools, you know O365/SharePoint and you know how to flex (your skills)!
We will provide you with the tools, support and team so that you can play your best A Game, all we require is that you kick some ass “No pressure”.
So, you have the skills (check), you want a challenge (check), you want flexible working arrangements (check), you want to work for a cool company (check), you want to learn (check) then what are you doing? Get in contact with us!
What we are looking for
Ok, I know the list is long but don’t stress. If you have the skills and you’re not scared off, send us your details…
- Demonstrated recent experience in the development of Microsoft 0365 tools/applications
- Development experience using both SharePoint Client-side and Server-side Object Models
- Experience across varied Technology Stacks i.e. .NET, MVC, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience managing development artefacts using Microsoft TFS
- Experience using PowerShell for SharePoint solution deployment and configuration
- Technical and consulting experience coupled with good communication skills
- Experience delivering enterprise business solutions
- Ability to produce technical and non-technical documentation
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and solve problems proactively
What you might like about this role
This is a great opportunity for the right person who wishes to be part of a growing company where you are appreciated and rewarded for your efforts. You will be supported and encouraged to learn and challenge yourself so that you can be your best and did I mention we pay well too.
- Great Salary
- Flexible work arrangement – work from home, work from the office, work from wherever you get the best result
- Awesome team, awesome culture, awesome clients
- Birthday day off
- Rewards program
- A company that fosters and encourages personal development
Careers at JCH
Join our team.
We’re a team of talented individuals doing what they do best – kicking ass and delivering award winning solutions. C’mon and join the crew.