Unify data, people, and processes to improve business outcomes
Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) at the core is a set of interconnected, modular intelligent applications and services designed to both transform and enable your business activities, customers and employees.
One system for all your business needs
Find out more about Dynamics 365
Snapshot of module features
- Embed your sales process into Dynamics 365 Sales
- Enable smarter selling with embedded insights
- Build relationships with authentic and personal engagement
- Boost productivity with seamless tools
- Manage your customers and accounts by tracking every email, meeting, and phone call
- Streamline lead management and identify cross-selling opportunities by tracking all of your leads in one centralised system
- Get additional AI-driven insights to grow sales
- Monitor individual, group, and company sales performance
- Forecast revenue and identify the gaps your pipeline
- Generate leads across multiple channels and nurture sales-ready leads with personalised experiences;
- Prioritize leads, automate hand-off to marketing teams, and track progress with shared information and connected processes;
- Improve marketing ROI with embedded intelligence and analytics that track marketing performance;
- Launch multi-channel campaigns;
- Personalize shopping experiences;
- Find leads using LinkedIn;
- Simplify event management
- Monitor customer devices for exceeded thresholds and take action with IoT
- Enhance your service experience by proactively detecting, troubleshooting, and resolving issues
- Automate and improve scheduling to dispatch the right technician and get the most value out of your resources
- Empower technicians with a 360-degree view of your customers and real-time guidance to improve resolution time
- Provide customers with self-service portals, proactive updates, and technician tracking
- Integrate with other Dynamics 365 apps to further enhance the customer experience.
- Collect information in the field, including work order updates, satisfaction surveys, signatures, payment, and photographs of work completed
- View day’s calendar of work, update availability status, GPS turn-by-turn directions.
Project Service Automation
- Ensure sales estimates and quotes are made with the most up-to-date project costing information.
- Optimise resource assignment with Dynamics 365’s scheduling engine. Match tasks and projects to your employees’ certifications, skills, and availability.
- Automatically generate documents like quotes, statements of work and invoices
- Optimise service offers, analyse profitability, and plan upcoming projects with robust service analytics
- Improved collaboration, project management, and time tracking with integrated Office 365 and Microsoft Project capabilities.
- Use project templates to quickly start new projects and generate quotes for new deals
- Engage with your customer from any platform, whether it’s phone, email, live chat, social, or a 3rd-party service.
- Access a complete view of your customer from interaction history, service preferences, and more
- Case management support the ability to create, modify, close, or escalate cases automatically
- Analyse cases by category, agent, date and customer
- Track activities against cases including emails, phone calls, and on-site visits
- Save time for your agents and customers alike, by letting them have access to knowledge articles and AI-powered virtual agents to resolve issues
- Provide information access to your customers with a fully featured self-service portal
- Efficiently manage several stores, increase sales and instantly adapt to the constantly changing needs of your customers
- Use both online and offline channels to empower your customers to choose when, how and where to purchase
- Improve ROI and product demand by centrally managing merchandising—including product information, categories, allotment and pricing
- Use intelligent AI-moderated ratings and reviews to improve product selection among customers
- Upsell and promote across all channels
- Advanced analytics and machine learning keeping you abreast on stock movements and levels
- Reduce fulfilment costs, improve inventory utilisation, and efficiently manage your business by using customer and operational insights
- Nurture relationships with employees through features such as career accomplishments, skills, certifications and interests
- Provide employees with a self-service portal where they can update their profile, undertake training, track real-time performance for career development and review leave requests
- Support career development through training and certification. Add LinkedIn learning or Dynamics 365 Guides to Dynamics 365 HRM
- Manage HR programs from leave and absence reporting, compensation plans, employee benefits scheme and recruitment
- Improve productivity through workflows and task management
Finance and Operations
- Manage finances, quote, invoice, make payments, and collect
- Access intelligent data insights to prepare financial statements and analyse company performance
- Manage inventory, supply chain, projects, manufacturing, and more
- Improve productivity through workflows and task management
- Handle tax and compliance with confidence, support for multi-currency and distributed global organisations
- Improve operational procedures, Simplify resource management and accelerate production
Getting to know Dynamics
Dynamics 365 is a set of interconnected, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and services designed to both transform and enable your core customers, employees, and business activities. It combines CRM and ERP capabilities, integrating your data, business logic, and processes. So, instead of having separate, siloed sales and marketing functions, Dynamics 365 offers automated, integrated, and intelligent sales and marketing capabilities that efficiently connect, prioritize, and convert leads into paying customers. It is built on Microsoft Azure, which offers both a trusted platform and a broad ecosystem of services. And it is natively integrated with Microsoft 365’s productivity apps, giving you a unified way to manage users and services.
The apps within Dynamics 365 are adaptable to your business as well as to your specific departmental needs. Each app is designed to work great on its own, but they work even better together. You decide which app to start with and add them on as needed to support how your users want to work. These browser-based apps are accessible from anywhere, on any device and there is also a rich array of mobile apps available. And, with the administrator tools provided out of the box, you still have ultimate control over how the services and applications are configured to meet your business and security needs. You can also use the Microsoft Power Platform to build custom and automated experiences around your data and processes.
Power BI gives you a powerful data visualization and analytics tool, and you can use the AI builder to apply machine learning and improve your business insights and processes. You can even modernize how your business interacts with applications by visualizing insights in real-world scenarios through the addition of mixed reality. For instance, you can scale on-the-job training to help your employees get hands-on guidance to improve their experience with Dynamics 365 guides.
Dynamics 365 is GDPR compliant and supports major global, governmental, regional, and industry regulations. The services within Dynamics 365 comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws and address your strictest security and privacy needs. This makes it easy for your organization to comply with existing standards and respond to new standards and regulations as they arise.
You can use the Microsoft Service Trust Portal and Compliance Manager to access your current state or compliance, learn about recommended controls to implement against a specific regulatory requirement, and identify which controls Microsoft has in place or is working on.
Many data and computer services have data and logic capabilities that are disjointed from each other, often forcing you to build unique data and logic stacks for each app. This makes building integrated experiences or analyzing the data across apps challenging. To address this challenge, the Common Data Service (CDS), a cloud-scale database, is used to securely store data while allowing your apps and processes to interact with a single set of data shapes and business logic.
Ready to work with us?
Whether it’s a question, project or you just want to have a chat, feel free to contact us, we would love to hear from you.